So you want to go on a Disney Cruise but you are freaking out over the price tag? I completely understand. Disney Cruise Line is considered a premium cruise line which can come at a premium price. However, you will receive some great “premium amenities”. Here are my top 5 reasons why you NEED to choose Disney cruise for your next family vacation.
- The Characters – Of course, the first thing you think of when you think of Disney is Disney characters, right? On a Disney cruise, you have the chance to get up close and personal with Mickey and the gang just as you would at one of the Disney theme parks. There are a huge amount of opportunities on the ship to take photos with your favorite character.
- Entertainment and Fireworks at Sea – No one can beat Disney’s entertainment at sea. Their shows are live every single night and they are of Broadway quality. Disney Cruise Line is the only cruise line approved by the Coast Guard allowed to set fireworks off from their ships. This creates a magical evening involving pirates, fireworks and of course, Mickey Mouse.
- Food -One of the most important aspects of a vacation experience is the food, right? Disney Cruise delivers in the food department and then some. Disney is one of the few cruise lines that offers a truly unique dining experience for their guests. The main dining is a rotating dining experience which means you will dine at a different venue every night. 24-hour room service is included as well. If you want an adults-only dining experience, then you have an option to eat at Remy’s or Palo. There is something to satisfy every palate on your Disney Cruise.
- Themed Cruises – Disney Cruise Line has magical itineraries such as Marvel and Star Wars themed cruises. They also have incredible offerings for themed cruises over Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Of course, Disney’s themed cruises are by far the best-themed cruises in the industry! They offer special events that are only available during the themed cruise.
- Movies! – I know you are supposed to be out and about on the ship. However, when you want to kick back and relax, Disney offers so many first run movie options, animated classics, Pixar movies and everything in between!
TIP: It is pretty rare to find “discounted” prices for a Disney cruise. However, your best time to travel of course is when the kids are in school. If you have an opportunity to take the kids out of school, I highly recommend you book your trip then.
As always, I would love to make your magical Disney cruise a reality. Please call me at 281-571-3118 for your best deal!